CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lusting For Prada!

Well as we all know Prada put their "Fairy Bag" for Spring/Summer 2008 in their Runway! and since I saw it, i kept lusting for it, its on my wishlist, sad thing is that it might be just a limited edition bag sold at the Prada Stores.


Some people think its childish, some people think its unique work of art and some think its just too trendy to consider it a keeper, I was trying to forget it about cuz I like more classicl but I cant! I think that I love it and I want it! also I know i gotta save for it, if not available im just gonna go for the e***bay website!
So im gonna share my Love! for this bag:
For $2290.00 (bag or cash lol)


See More Goodies, In case you dont want to have it all fairy, you can go for a lil thing with this artistic paint:


Fairy Small Bag
Size: 12cmx8cm
Color: Plum Tones
Price: around $342.00


Prada Fairy Clutch Like
Size: 20 cmx12.5cm
Color:Plum Tones
Price: around $419
**Currently Sold Out**

...So what you lust for, that you dont mind if its off season or too trendy,and that you always wanna get no matter what...

0 comments: