CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

CHANEL

CHANEL
LE VERNIS
BLUE SATIN
as a gift from my cuz:

I loved it since the beginning I saw it in this advertisiment:



But I gotta say the color its very cute, and its dark when you put it on it looks almost like black color but when it hits the natural light or alot of light, its very blue, a deep blue that really fits any style been wearing for like 2 weeks now and i gotta say its very durable, not peeled color, still looks intact, its hard to put the coat on and not risking ths sides but it gets practical at the end, but its time for a change but maybe ill put it again!so Thanks CUZ!! so tell us, have you tried any chanel nail polish?? what colors?? satisfied??

Here an example, for my home pedicure, with the CHANEL NAIL POLISH!, well as a reference to those whom might want it, next would be -Shangai Red, 183- Le Vernis.

Get them at: www.chanel.com

0 comments: