CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pearls - Fashion Statement - with any Outfit

When I think of pearls I would have to say CHANEL! of course!!

Her white and black picture with long strands of several pearls is so classy, and what about Audrey Hepburn in that elegant black dress.

Pearls are classy, fashion and cute. I would have to say is one thing we can never get bored off, i think they have a statement for themselves with no fashion outfit as in it doesnt matter if it is an elegant dinner or a simple pair of skinny jeans with a black shirt and the long strand of pearls just like Ashley Simpson and all these other celebrities shown in the pics or a formal dress.


A long pearl necklace is a versatile accesory and we should all get some! For me what has caught my attention on wanting these is just chanel, I love the ccs on the side and how all strands go together.



This is a gotta have item, dont know if im gonna pick some mallorca non-expensive pearls as long necklace or if im gonna save up and buy a 1k ++ and if i ever pick the expensive one, I would be thinkin that I should get a bag instead of a necklace.
Not only a necklace would do, also earrings and/or hoops with some pearls dancing around or some strands with other stones, pearls look at it best with neutral colors but at the same time that could become too formal or too typical in an outfit, we have to mix textures and patterns so it would become a lil more fun and informal for any occassion! so LEST GET PEARLY!! get what your budget can hold up to!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree, pearls are a timeless, easy but chic must have!
Ps:Love Ashlee's style

Anonymous said...

Pearls are so cool. I am trying to teach myself to string them!